Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 August 2010

King Khan’s infectious charm leaves Deepika speechless!!

srk_deepika
Deepika Padukone, who is no more a newbie in the film industry, still finds herself tongue-tied whenever she happens to be with or come across the Bollywood badshah Shahrukh Khan.
“Just met SRK… and while he was talking, all I did was sit quiet and listen. This always happens to me! Every time I think I’m going to meet him and I have soo much to say… then one look at him and I blankout!! uuufffff!!” Deepika tweeted after meeting SRK.
SRK tweeted: “Met 3 beautiful women. Deepika, Kareena & Shahana. I get such warm wonderful hugs from them. Still smelling of youth, beauty & talent from hug.”
Deepika made her entry into Bollywood with SRK’s Om Shanti Om. Since then she has worked with a number of stars like Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan, but her awe and admiration for King Khan, hasn’t waned yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment