Search This Blog

Saturday 28 August 2010

Bollywood Best Jodi Ajay Devgan Kajol – Interviews

(1) As per Latest Kajol Interviews, about Ajay Devgan Success in Bollywood Hindi Film Industry, she said that,
"Don't you think I've trained him very well?"


Image



"Seriously, it does make a difference whom you are married to. The influence in a marriage works both ways. I credit my husband with a lot of what has happened in my career. And I take some credit for his success. He won't mind."

"It was just that one last song Jailhouse Rock where I was pregnant. They were very considerate. They changed the steps for me. Earlier, there was quite a lot of jumping and hopping in my steps which I told them I couldn't do. It was very sweet of them to comply."

(2) Hot Rituparna Sengupta Ajay Devgan together for Director Madhur BhandarkarBollywood Upcoming Movies 2010 name ‘Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji’

Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji Cast - Emraan Hashmi, Omi Vaidya, Shraddha Das, Shruti Hassan

(3) Ajay Devgan Hot Kangana Ranaut together with Anil Kapoor and Sameera Reddy as lead actors for Director Priyadarshan Forthcoming Hindi Movies ‘Bullet Train’ produced by Ratan Jain

This Bollywood Upcoming Next Hindi Movie will be shot in major locations in London, Scotland, Wales and Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment