Search This Blog

Monday 30 August 2010

Jeff Miranda to Snooki: Marry Me!

Jeff Miranda wants to become Mr. Nicole Polizzi.
The romance between Jersey Shore star Snooki and her new boyfriend, an Iraq War veteran, has gotten so serious that he has decided to propose.
On the cover of Steppin' Out magazine, naturally ...
Jeff Miranda PictureJeff Miranda and Snooki
Jeff Miranda loves Snooki. Will she accept his proposal and keep him around for life, or discard him like guidos past? [Photo: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com]
Featured on the cover of the September 10 issue of the publication, Jeff Mirandapops the question to Snooki with the headline “Will You Marry Me?”
With a body like that, how can she resist?
“I want us to be together forever," he says. "I could see us having children. I want to pop the question to her. If we got married we would be the best parents around. She's so loving and puts everyone else before her self. She'll be a great mother.”
He says Snooki may be shocked by his magazine cover proposal (or the websites that report it weeks early) but he isn’t worried that she’ll say no.
"Once she deals with the shock I think they'll say yes. I really do. In fact, I know she'll say yes,” he says.  “I love her and want to be with her.”
“I will never, ever break her heart. She's such a great girl. If people could just see us together they would think we're a match made in heaven."
"People think I'm using her for fame. But that's bullsh!t.”
Having "proposed" on the cover of a magazine, why would anyone assume that? He seems nicer than that d-bag Emilio Masella, at least, though.



Now what you think about it ?? do they get marry ?

No comments:

Post a Comment